Friday, September 17, 2010

She's Moving!

Or rather...now I can feel her moving!! Yesterday I had finished lunch and was working at my desk when all of a sudden I felt a little punch from the inside. It was unlike anything I have felt before, so I reasoned it must be the baby! Over the last several weeks I have thought perhaps each twinge or gurgle in my tummy was our girl, but couldn't say with certainty that it wasn't just gas or digestion. I was beginning to feel like a bad mommy since I had heard from others that they started feeling their babies way before 20 weeks. Was something wrong with my mothering abilities if I couldn't even feel my child? I realize this is silly and I honestly didn't fret too much over it, but boy am I glad I am on the other side! Pardon my enthusiasm, but this might been the coolest thing about being pregnant. I can't wait until the kicks are strong enough for Andrew to feel them!

On another note, our good friend Sherah Witt took some lovely photos of our family at the lake last weekend and I have been able to use them to update our pictures on the blog. You can see more of her work here: sherahwittphotography.blogspot.com. Our specific shoot here: HERE

p.s. I have definitely "popped"

Nathalie and Baby M

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! I LOVED "taking" my little girls to work with me and feeling them move around while I worked! I missed that so much after each time I came back to the same chair and did not have them with me post maternity leave.

    ReplyDelete

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)