Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nursery Pics!

I finally remembered to take some pictures of Julianne's room before it got dark last weekend. We are just about finished in here and I wanted to document the results. I am not pleased at all with my photography skills (as usual) but this is the best I could do. I hope you get the idea and will come see the room in person. I don't feel like these do it justice at all. Here we go though...





This is the view from the door taken at different times of day. Andrew's mom made the pillow we will move to the chair once Julianne is here. Just thought it looked cute in there for now. She also made the crib skirt ...I love how it turned out. Andrew is adamantly against crib bumpers due to the recent research that suggests they are unsafe. I think the bed looks pretty without them though and I understand his reasoning, although I think bumpers are pretty.   


Window view with toy basket and little owl....



Other side of the room. Andrew's mom also made the basket liners for the changing table. I still need to hang that mirror you see on the floor there.


Some additional attempts at getting more shots of the room.....

Overall I am pleased and love how it has all come together. I really like all of the handmade touches and that most things in there can't be bought at BabiesRUs or some such retailer.

Hope you get the idea....

Nathalie


2 comments:

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)