Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Day

I was a proud wife this morning as I kissed my husband goodbye as he headed off to the first day of his new job! I went to work too a little later but was able to snap this with my phone before he left. Doesn't he look smart and handsome? I am not used to him getting so dressed up as his previous job was a LOT more casual.

 
He accepted a position at a different engineering firm where he will have more leadership opportunities and control over his own projects. We feel so blessed that God provided this for him and for our family in an unsteady time in Andrew's industry. It is fun to see my husband excited about his work and what the Lord has for him in this new role. He is going to do a great job and I couldn't be more happy for him. Now I am eagerly waiting for the end of the day so he can tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)