Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is Baby M a Boy or Girl? Cast your vote now....

This question haunts me daily. I am so eager and excited to find out! Our doctor told us she could tell us at our next visit (9/2). That seems so soon! Part of me can't wait and is dying to know, the other part thinks it is really cool when people postpone this news until delivery. What an incredible moment when the baby comes out and someone announces..."it's a...!" Must add a lot of drama to the moment. Maybe that is too much drama for me. So I am slightly torn. It seems like everyone finds out these days and as a result the baby manufacturers have all together stopped making "gender neutral" garments. Finding out would make shopping easier....

For now though, I have posted a little poll on the side of the blog to see what everyone else thinks. Simply vote if you think Baby M will be a boy or a girl (the poll is under the "Wesson" section). I have been told by several people they just "know" what we are having. How do they know this? I personally don't have a clue either way and am excited about either possibility. What do you think?

Nathalie and Baby M (is it annoying that I keep including Baby M? I just don't feel right taking all the credit for these posts)

5 comments:

  1. Funny! I remember having these same thoughts with Ryland's birth. I didn't want to find out, Kyle did. I let him decide because I felt if he needed that to bond with the baby in my belly then that was something easy I could give him. I would be bonding with the baby either way getting to carry her for 9+ months. So we found out and turns out I LOVED knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - my vote is boy... but I think I might just be time for Ethan to have a little buddy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you include Baby M on your signature! I voted boy as well because I immediately though that when you annouced you were pregnant and that is adnormal so I figured if had to mean something...However with the knowledge of the timing of things I am starting to re think my vote. But, I am going with my gut reaction :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know why you know why you know...hehe, it is a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)