Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrew!

This will have to be short and sweet since my lunch hour is coming to an end, but wanted to do a quick shout out to my husband who turned 30 yesterday! He was a little down in the dumps about it, but I think he's going to be OK. His spirits were certainly lifted by the party we had for him last Saturday. One of these days I will get the pictures downloaded of which I didn't take a one. Thankfully, my mother-in-law had the where with all to take a few shots during the event. It was lovely thanks to the McClish extended family coming in from the Texas Panhandle to help! Mercy I don't know how I would have made the food, decorated, or set up the party without them! If you are a McClish and are reading this....THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Lets just say it was a pretty fun time. We had amazing meat prepared by our friend Justin (he has a gift), red velvet cake, and a pinata! Really the party needs a proper blog post and hopefully I can get to that soon. Thanks to all of you who came to celebrate with Andrew. It reminded us how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends and family to walk with.

To Andrew: I for one am very glad you were born May 19th 1980. Happy Birthday! I love you and being your wife....even if you are an "old guy" :)

Love, Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)