Friday, October 29, 2010

2 years

This weekend marks mine and Andrew's second anniversary. He he has asked me out for a date tonight to celebrate and I am getting really excited! I cannot believe it has been 2 years since I walked down the isle to become Mrs. Andrew McClish. I found some old shots in facebook today to commemorate the occasion. We were married on November 1st at an outdoor ceremony in Colorado. People thought I was nuts to plan a wedding that late in the year in Colorado's unpredictable climate. The fact I wanted the event to take place out of doors on a mountain was even more ridiculous (it usually snows this time of year). You know what happened though? God gave us the most beautiful day! The weather men were astounded and kept talking about how it hadn't been as warm in over 35 years. It really couldn't have been more perfect for our nuptials.

 I wanted to carry orange flowers and I thought these were so pretty.
 Ceremony location and set up. My entire extended family helped decorate and I am still trying to thank them for all of the hard work they did.
 
Getting ready to marry Andrew! I was so excited and eager to get the show on the road

I asked my brother to give me away in absence of our Dad. I loved that he walked me down the isle. When we got to the end of the isle I took part of my bouquet and set it in an empty chair next to my mom we reserved for my Dad. It was a special moment.
We're hitched! Too bad Andrew was looking down for this moment
posing for the photographer...she liked when Andrew dipped and kissed me...we have a lot of these kind of shots

It was a great day. Looking back I realize how much I have learned and grown in the last 2 years. I am so thankful God called me to be Andrew's wife. I can't imagine anyone else loving me as patiently and selflessly as he does. Happy Anniversary babe....I love being your wife and can't wait to see what this year brings as we become parents! 

2 comments:

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)