Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things never to say to your husband....

The other night I was in bed watching Andrew change into his PJs by the closet. He was at the point where he was only wearing his boxers and I noticed they were the tight fitting ones. Trying to encourage and love my husband, I said, "wow babe...looking good! I love those tight undies on you". He looked at me...down at the undies he had chosen for the day and said...."Nope..these aren't them". I insisted..."yes they are...I remember folding them recently...those aren't them?" Andrew...defeated..."NO-PEh...feel like a fatty now though...thanks babe" ...now I was back peddling..."Well you look great babe....I love you...it is kinda dark in here" the damage was done. Luckily I married a man with tough skin and who understands my intention was say something nice! Reflecting on it again we both burst out laughing and he threatened to tell everyone about my comment...guess I beat him to it. I will file this one in "Lessons from Early Marriage...things not to say to your husband"....whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)