Sunday, December 18, 2011

So Thankful for Andi Stubblefield Photography!

If anyone reads this blog at all, it is immediately obvious I am not gifted in the art of photography. Despite my best attempts to document our life with pictures, I usually come up short with blurry, mis-timed shots. It can be frustrating for me because I feel like all we will have at the end of this short season of life are the pictures we take. That is why I practically begged our friend Andi Stubblefield to take some "fall" pictures of our family before our baby morphs into a girl. We were blessed by her willingness to sneak us into her busy photography shoot schedule in Novemeber. Boy are we glad we did!

 I expected at most to get 2-3 descent frames where the 3 of us were looking pleasant and in the same direction. I knew our girl would only put up with so much posing and smiling so 2 or 3 would have been a win. Therefore, it was utterly shocking when we got the pictures back and LOVED THEM ALL! I cannot say it enough. Shocked shocked shocked and pleased pleased pleased! Not only did Andi capture our family but all of us had a great time. I totally encourage anyone interested in a photo shoot in Dallas to use her.

Find her here:

Now without further delay...some of my favorites:
































 Now what to do with all these great photos....

Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)