Monday, May 30, 2011

Julianne is 4 months old!


Dear Julianne-

You have already completed 4 months of life! It seems like I was just sitting here writing about month 3. I think I said this last month too, but you are truly getting more and more fun everyday! You increasingly become more alert and aware of your surroundings and it is fun to watch you develop your personality. Your Daddy and I continue to be amazed that you are our daughter and feel humbled that the Lord has called us to be your parents. Below are some observations I have made this month, time will tell if you continue to hold these traits as you get older.

4 Month Stats (still a little petite thing):

Height 24.5 inches (50%)
Weight: 12 lbs. 11 oz. (40%)
Head Circumference: 15.5 inches (10%)

1. You love to build relationships:


Of course to seem to adore your Daddy and me, but you have another love around here and his name is Wubbs. He is a giraffe "Wubba Nub" you can hug and suck on and you are quite smitten with him. We take him just about everywhere.

You love people too and are very social. You smile the biggest when you see a new face and love when people come to the house. You also love the "baby" in the mirror. This month your "Cita" (my mom) came to visit and it was fun for both of you. She hadn't seen you since you were 3 weeks old so it was fun to watch you get reacquainted.

2. You are very curious:

You are constantly trying to figure things out......



3. You have determination seen in how much you hate Tummy Time:

Along with many babies you HATE Tummy Time. I wasn't making you do it that often since it makes you so mad, but realized I was holding you back. Once I got you to do it regularly though you were so determined to end it you rolled over! I am sorry you are not a fan of it, but I make you do it anyway because I love you. I am sure this is just the first of many things that will fall in this category. 


we start out ok....
Sometimes you just roll over to get out of it....

More often you make the "mad face"and drool/spit up a lot......
Then you make the "really mad" face.....at this point I usually help you roll over

4. You love to put fingers in your mouth. This is relatively new for you and not uncommon, but will note it just the same. 


We are excited to see what next month brings! We love you baby girl!



Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorado

Colorado
We love Colorado and thought this would be nice to look at...enjoy the view:)